Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Short Story #2

Once when my friends and i went to the movie, being the obnoxious teenagers, we weren't paying attention and were running all over the place. Scooting around with the rolling chairs in the movie theaters and laughing louder than we should have been. The movie ended early and no one wanted to go home until we had to on a Saturday night so we played in the arcade and ran around for a little bit. After playing games for a little while and annoying everyone around us we decided to play a game of tag. Once it was my turn to tag someone else i passed on the role of chaser to my best friend and she chased me into the bathroom, laughing hysterically. Everyone followed and watched my most graceful fall yet. As i ran into the bathroom i slipped in a puddle of water next to a wet floor sign and knocked the sign down. Every one saw, yet again, another textbook display of my gracefulness. After everyone was done laughing my friend helped me up, tagged me again, and the game resumed. About fifteen minuets later our parents got there and we told them the story. They looked so proud.

2 comments:

  1. I have many "graceful" moments like that too :) Make sure to keep checking for fragmented sentences and try to use the appropriate punctuation. I'm glad that you were ok,though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny! i fall on average like 8 times a day and, falling in the bathroom, been there done that.

    Just make sure that you use caps for I since blogger doesn't have that autocorrecthing like word. (i totally have the same problem) :)

    ReplyDelete