Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stairs

I've always been a complete believer in karma. Usually if i am joking around with my friends and something sounds mean, it'll come back to bite me. And usually in a painful way, but it always comes off a funny. In ninth grade, after second period World studies, and not paying attention for fifty minuets of war discussion, my friends and i were walking to third period english class. The doors covering the stair ways were thick and metal and only had a small window to see who was coming and going and none of us were tall enough to see through the window because it was so high up on the door. One of my friends was walking towards the door trying to open it and because none of us were tall enough to see through, she got hit in the face with the door because no one saw her either. I everyone laughed and she got embarrased to but she was a good sport about it. After it happened i called her a dork, jokingly of course, but that was enough for my amazing karma to kick in. Not even thirty seconds later once we got through the heavy metal doors, with minimal bruises, i tripped up the stairs. Everyone on the stair case at the time saw, yet again, another graceful act of mine. My friends all laughed but helped me up. The friend i had called a dork laughed at me and helped me up then called me a dork. All was back in balance, i guess.

1 comment:

  1. haha, true, another graceful act of yours :P. Try adding more description and details, and it'll be great!

    ReplyDelete