Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ten Abilities


  • I'm Compassionate

Being compassionate will help me to connect with others.



  • I'm strong willed

Being strong willed will help me to stand firm on issues i truely believe in.



  • I'm Open minded

Being open minded will help me to understand other points of view to better my own.



  • I'm Creative

Being creative is helpful for when i'm stuck on a project and need to make it stand out from all the others.



  • I'm Goal Oriented

I can get things done on time and meet deadlines easily



  • I'm Determined

Determination helps me get what i want out of my life and makes me strive for what i want most.



  • I'm Opinionated

I'll share my ideas with others to help them better their own.



  • I'm Charismatic

Being charismatic helps when meeting new people and helps in making relationships more connected



  • I'm resourceful

Resourcefullness helps when in tough situations to help get yourself or others out of the situation



  • I'm self motivated

Being self motivated will help me get my goals and jobs done without someone having to lead me or guide me

1 comment:

  1. These are all good traits! Best of luck as you apply them in the future!

    ReplyDelete